Windows operating system is one of the most popular and the best operating system in the world. Billions of people are there who use Windows operating system for their personal or professional use. But you should also keep in your mind that you may also get some error issues in the Windows when you go to access some website or access the internet. You may get Windows error code 115 in the computer when you try to access some website. The error code 115 in Windows comes mainly due to the server problem or due to the wrong insertion of the URL. You can go through some manual or automatic way of troubleshooting recommended in this article. If you want to fix the issue automatically then, you should use Advanced System Repair tool.
Some of the common symptoms that you can see when you get Windows error code 115 are slow performance of the computer, unable to access internet or unable to use any website, automatic shutdown, starting issue, repetitive restarting, blue screen of death error, black screen of death error, system sticking at many points, screen freezing, unable to install or uninstall any applications, unable to load any program to the computer, etc.
Causes of error code 115 in Windows –
Occurring of Windows error code 115 in the computer is a very critical error issue that happens mainly due to the server problem or due to the incorrect registry entries. You can also get this error issue due to the incomplete installation of the Windows, improper internet connection, IIS is unable to get the IP address of the computer, wrong syntax name, wrong URL, misconfigured system files, virus infections, etc.
How to fix error code 115 in Windows –
You can fix the Windows error code 115 with the help of the following manual method:
- First of all click on the Start button and go to the Programs> Microsoft ISA Server and then click on ISA Management.
- Expand Servers and Arrays> expand ServerName> expand Publishing> and expand Server Publishing Rules.
- Double-click on the SMTP server publishing rule to open the properties.
- Now verify the following settings:
- Go to the General tab and confirm that that the Enable check box is selected.
- Go to the Action tab and confirm that that the IP address of internal server is your server’s internal (LAN) address.
- Confirm that the external IP address on ISA server is your server’s external (Internet) address.
- Confirm that the mapped server protocol is the SMTP Server.
With the help of the above mentioned process, you will get rid of the Windows error code 115 properly. But one thing you should keep in your mind that going through the manual method will require a deep technical knowledge. So, you should use Advanced System Repair tool to fix this issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool is one of the best tools in the world that you can use to fix the Windows errors automatically. You can scan the whole computer with this tool and then remove the virus, malware, Trojan and other infections completely. The tool will also help you to improve the performance of the computer incredibly.