In the Windows computer there are many consequences that can make you stressed if you have not a proper knowledge about. Sometimes when you log in to the Windows using your original user profile, you will see that the Windows is unable to read your original profile and it gets started with the temporary profile. You will get now a “You’ve been signed in with a temporary profile” Error in Windows, after which you will see same settings that are in your original user account. But it will not functionalize properly and give you many errors. It mainly happens due to the corruption in the original user account. So, you should fix this problem using the manual method given in the article or you can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix this issue automatically.
What are the symptoms –
Main symptoms that you can see are unable to load the original user account, unable to load any original settings, slow performance of the computer, improper functioning of the computer, unable to load any application on the computer, automatic shutdown, starting issue, occurring of some annoying sounds from the CPU, etc.
There are many causes of “You’ve been signed in with a temporary profile” Error in Windows. Some causes may create very frustrating issue in your computer. Incomplete installation of the Windows, corruption in the original account, virus infections, incorrect registry settings, missing DLL, misconfigured or damaged Windows system files, incompatible or damaged hard drive, etc.
How to fix “You’ve been signed in with a temporary profile” Error in Windows –
You should go through the following below mentioned manual method to fix the issue manually:
- First of all sign out of the affected account and sign in to the other administrator account that is not struck by the error.
- Open Run and type in exe, press OK if prompted by UAC.
- In the Registry Editor, go to the following location,
- Below Profile List, click on a SID keye. (S-1-5-21….long number).
- In the right hand pane of the SID key, look at the ProfileImagePath value to make sure if it is for the same user account name or not that has the profile error.
- Right Click on SID key and press Delete. Click on Yes to confirm delete.
- Now try to login into your user account without getting the error Message.
With the help of the above manual operation, the affected account will be revived and you will no more receive “You’ve been signed in with a temporary profile” Error in Windows. But you should have a deep technical knowledge to go through the manual method mentioned above. You can also use Advanced System Repair tool for automatic troubleshooting.
Advanced System Repair tool is the best tool in the world that you can use to fix the error of the Windows automatically. With the help of this tool, you can remove the virus and other infections properly. The tool will also help you to enhance the performance of the computer after the complete scanning of the system.