Microsoft Corporation has developed trustedinstaller.exe as the windows module installer. When you install some new programs or if you start your computer then the windows module installer gets ready for the modification of the corresponding files. But sometimes what happens that when you try to install or run any application then it gives you “trustedinstaller.exe is missing or not found error” on the screen of your computer. This is a very critical situation because your computer stops working after the prompting of trustedinstaller.exe is missing error. Apply some manual or automatic way of error fixing to remove the problem. You can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix the error automatically.
What are the causes of trustedinstaller.exe is missing or not found error –
- If the trustedinstaller.exe is wrong location.
- If this file is infected by virus or malware.
- If some of the files of trustedinstaller.exe is deleted accidently.
- If there is windows registry corruption in the computer.
- If the Trustedinstaller.exe consumes lot of CPU.
- If there is a problem in the hard drive.
- If the windows is not installed properly on your computer.
- Go to the start button and then all programs> Accessories> system tool> system restore and click on it.
- In the system restore select the most recent system restore point and click on it.
- Click on the next button and then see the process.
At the end of the process you will see that prompting of trustedinstaller.exe is missing or not found error is now disappeared and you are ready to use your windows properly. You can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix this issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool is the best tool that is specially designed to repair the error problem in the Windows. This tool can scan and remove virus, infected files, malware and many more from your computer that could be the causes of the error prompting.