The error reporting feature is enabled by default in various versions of the Windows operating system. It will tell you about the descriptions and possible solution about the particular error in the computer. But enabling of this feature may make you annoyed many times if you don’t want that the computer sends any information about the system to the Microsoft. So if you want to disable error reporting in Windows then you must go through some manual method given in this article. But you should also keep in your mind that disabling this feature may harm your computer data also. So, you should use Advanced System Repair tool in this case to repair the errors caused due to the disabling of error reporting.
If you are eager to disable error reporting in Windows then you will see many symptoms after the disabling of the error reporting feature like severe data loss, automatic restarting, shutdown, systems stuck, screen freezing, blue screen of death error, etc. You will not be able to troubleshoot any error until you enable the error reporting feature in the Windows.
There are many reasons so that you want to disable error reporting in Windows like if you don’t wish to get any error reporting to the Microsoft by your system, if you don’t want to get any description about the error or any corruptions in your computer, etc.
How to disable error reporting in Windows –
There are some manual methods to disable error reporting in Windows, in which you may apply the following fixing to your computer:
- First of all log on to your Windows with an administrator account.
- Click the Desktop tile and hover the mouse to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings in the Display Charms.
- Click on Control Panel and ensure that the Category option is selected in the view by list.
- Click on the System and Security and then click on Action Center in the right pane.
- Now from the left pane, click on the Change Action Center settings
- Click on the Problem reporting settings link from the bottom.
- Click to select the Never check for solutions (not recommended) radio button to completely disable Error Reporting in your Windows.
With the help of the above manual method you will easily disable error reporting in Windows operating system. But one thing you should keep in your mind that disabling of the error reporting will cause many errors in your computer and you will not be able to resolve them easily. So, in this case, you should download and install Advanced System Repair tool to fix this issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool will help you to fix the entire Windows errors issue automatically with the help of its easy to use interface. It will scan the whole computer and remove the errors completely. After the complete scanning of the computer, it will also improve the performance of the system incredibly.