In your Windows 10 operating system, you will see so many features. It is the newest operating system and billions of people are switching from older Windows to Windows 10. When you try to open the Windows 10 based computer, you will not be able to access is any more due to Windows 10 is getting hanged error. After the occurring of this error issue, your Windows 10 freezes randomly. Regular restarting, opening of some files without your permission, unable to access any apps or programs, etc are some of the common symptoms you may see in the computer after the occurring of this error issue. Go through some manual methods or you can also use Advanced System Repair tool in the computer to fix the issue.
Unable to access any applications, unable to open the programs sometimes, opening of many programs without your permission, unable to boot the computer, unable to scroll the display, etc are some of the symptoms you may see in the computer after the occurring of this error issue.
You may get Windows 10 is getting hanged error due to incorrect registry entries, missing DLL files, corruption in the Windows system files, problem with the booting device, corruption in graphic drivers, etc.
Go with the following manual troubleshooting tips to fix Windows 10 is getting hanged error;
- First of all go to the start button> File Explorer.
- Right click on This PC and select Properties.
- In left panel, check the Advanced System Settings.
- In the Advanced tab, click on the setting
- Again go to the Advanced tab and select Change in virtual memory category.
- You must off the box before Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers.
- Here you should select the Windows drive where you have stored the Windows operating system.
- Here set the number Accordingly and then press OK to continue.
With the help of the this manual steps, your computer will start working very easily and Windows 10 is getting hanged error will be removed from the system. But one thing you must keep in your mind that the manual method requires a deep technical knowledge to fix the issue. Therefore, you should download and install Advanced System Repair tool in the PC to fix the issue.
Advanced System Repair tool is a very dynamic tool that can fix the Windows problems automatically. The tool will help you to get rid of the errors by scanning and analyzing the computer components. It will also repair the registry and misconfigured system files in the computer and enhance the performance.