Windows 8 came to you with very attractive and dynamic look. The interface is totally new but user friendly for you. You can get so many features in Windows 8 computer with the help of which you can complete many personal or professional jobs. You can also run internet through your Windows 8 computer properly. But sometimes you may get problem in surfing internet due to “Diagnostics policy service not running in Windows 8”. It is a very annoying and irritating situation. So how to turn on diagnostics policy service is the primary thing for you to resolve. You can resolve or remove this issue manually or you can also get rid of the problem automatically using Advanced System Repair tool.
How to identify the problem –
You can see many symptoms after prompting of “Diagnostics policy service not running in Windows 8 error” like unable to surf internet, unable to open the browser properly, system stuck, screen freezing, automatic shutdown of the computer sometimes, blue screen of death error, system crashes, data loss situation, etc.
Some of the common causes that you should know before you go to repair the error issue are virus infections, internet disconnection, bulk cache stored in the computer, malicious files stored on the computer memory, server problem, incorrect registry setting, misconfigured or damaged system files, missing DLL, incomplete installation of the Windows OS, unfinished deletion or uninstalling of some files, etc.
How to turn on diagnostics policy service in your computer –
You can fix diagnostics policy service not running in Windows 8 with the help of the following method manually:
- Right-click on the network or Wi-Fi icon in status bar and select “Troubleshoot Problems”.
- Diagnostics tool will take some time to analyze Windows network settings and show you the problem if found and ask to fix that.
- If you are getting error message like “The Diagnostics Policy Service Is Not Running”, then it is clear that the diagnostics service is not running.
- Press shortcut Windows + Q keys or Press the Windows key from keyboard and then type CMD. Right-Click on CMD and select “Run as Administrator” option.
- In the Command Prompt Window, type the following two commands one by one and hit enter after each command.
- net localgroup Administrators /add networkservice
- net localgroup Administrators /add localservice
- Type Exit and hit Enter to close the command prompt. Restart the computer to apply the changes.
With the help of the above manual method you will be able to fix diagnostics policy service not running in Windows 8 properly. But one thing you should keep in your mind that you should use the above manual method only if you have a deep technical knowledge. Otherwise, you must use Advanced System Repair tool to fix the issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool is the best recommended tool in the world that can help you to get rid of any error in the Windows computer automatically. The tool is well compatible with each version of Windows OS. It will remove the virus and other corruptions completely from the system. You can also optimize the performance of the computer with the help of this tool.