In your Windows 7 based computer you can use many applications for your various jobs. You can see image, videos or prepare document files in this with the help of some software or applications. When you scroll the screen of your computer while watching videos or image, you may get “Flickering lines across the computer screen in Windows 7”. This is really a very disastrous situation that comes to you due to the corruption in the display driver error or due to display hardware problems. After popping up of the flickers lines in computer you cannot be able to execute any work on the computer properly. So it is very important to get rid of this issue with the help of some manual method or you can use Advanced System Repair tool to fix the issue automatically.
Prompting of Flickering lines across the computer screen in Windows 7 is a very nasty situation that you should fix or remove. But while getting this error issue you may also see system stuck, screen freezing, horizontal lines across the computer screen coming from up to down, automatic shutdown of the computer, blue screen of death error while trying to refresh, unable to run other applications etc.
What are the causes –
Main causes for the prompting of flickers lines in computer are corruption nor damaging in the display driver, problem in the display hardware, problem in the display cable connection, faulty display, virus issue, incorrect registry settings, misconfigured system files, missing DLL, incomplete installation of the Windows 7 or incomplete deletion of some files, hardware incompatibility, software issue, etc.
You can fix flickering lines error in computer with the help of the below mentioned manual solution:
- You should make sure that all the connections of the computer are properly connected.
- If you have spare monitor adapters and cords, you can use them.
- Plug the power cord of the monitor into a different outlet running off a different circuit in your home.
- Keep any electrical devices near your monitor at least 8 feet away.
- Try using a certified, grounded extension cord for your monitor.
- You have a spare monitor if none of the above makes any difference.
- Make sure the GPU of your system isn’t dusty and the fans are working.
- Try lowering the refresh rate of your monitor to 70-75 and setting the resolution as high as it can go and then restart the computer.
- You can also replace the display driver or display hardware.
You can get rid of the problem of Flickering lines across the computer screen in Windows 7 properly with the help of the above steps. But if you are unable to troubleshoot the issue with manual method then you should go through and automatic way of troubleshooting. You can use Advanced System Repair tool for the resolution.
Advanced System Repair tool is one of the best tools in the world that you can go through to fix the entire problems of the Windows computer. The tool is well compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and so on. With the help of t his tool you can also remove virus infections, malware and other malicious files. You can also enhance the productivity of the system with this tool.