If you are using Windows operating system on your computer then you may get some error issue due to unauthorized activities or due to the failure of some components of the computer. You may get Windows driver error 0x00000133 on the screen of your computer due to the failure, outdated, missing, corrupt or incompatible hard disk drive. You cannot be able to run the computer properly while you get driver error 0x00000133 in Windows. So it is very important to fix t his error either by using manual methods or you can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix the issue automatically.
There are many symptoms of driver error 0x00000133 in Windows like slow performance of the computer, system stuck, automatic shutdown of the system, blue screen of death error pop up, starting issue, failure in opening some programs or software, prompting of various error messages on the computer screen frequently, etc.
Most probable reasons for Windows driver error 0x00000133 in your computer are corrupt or incompatible hard disk drives, virus infections, incorrect registry settings, damaged system files, bad boot sector, unfinished installation of some programs or Windows, incomplete installation of some hardware drives, etc.
You can go through the following manual methods to fix Windows driver error 0x00000133 in your computer:
- First of all go to Start menu and type exe in the Search box.
- Right click regedit to Open as Administrator. A Registry Editor window will be appeared.
- Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE in registry editor to reach to the key SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/WHEA/Policy.
- If WHEA key is not there then right click on Control to create a New Key and name it as WHEA.
- Right click WHEA key to create a new key naming Policy.
- Locate IgnoreDummyWrite entry if Policy key is highlighted.
- If it does not exist then right click on Policy and select New to create a DWORD Value and name it as IgnoreDummyWrite.
- Double click this key to Modify
- In the Value data replace 0 with 1 and press OK to save the changes and close the registry editor.
With the help of this manual method you will be able to get rid of Windows driver error 0x00000133. But it requires a deep technical knowledge to get rid of this issue. So you must download Advanced System Repair tool to fix this problem automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool will help you to resolve the error issue in Windows permanently. You can also use this tool to remove virus infections from your computer completely and enhance the performance of the system greatly.