In your Windows operating system there are many programs that you cannot open with your own. These programs may be write protected disk, locked files, secure connections, password protected applications etc. But unknowingly if you try to open these files then you may get Windows runtime error 70 on your computer suddenly. After the prompting of this error code the situation becomes so worst that you cannot even access the computer properly without removing this error message. So it is necessary for you to get rid of this issue manually or you can automatically remove it by using Advanced System Repair tool.
What are the symptoms –
If you attempt to open the secured or highly protected files or applications then you may get the error message typically like;
“Runtime Error 70”: Permission Denied
What are the causes –
Windows runtime error 70 comes to your computer mainly in two conditions;
- If the Enable Authorization Checking option is turned on for Microsoft Transaction Server.
- If you attempt to open highly protected files, write protected disk or password protected applications.
- Go to the control panel and select System and Security.
- Click on Action center and select User Account Control Settings.
- You will get a vertical scroll bar there.
- You have to drag the scroll bar down to the lowest level.
- Press OK.
With this manual steps on the Windows you will be able to fix the issue of Windows runtime error 70 very easily. But one thing you should keep in your mind that sometimes this manual method doesn’t work in some computer due to the compatibility or other issues. So you can use Advanced System Repair tool to fix this issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool is the most recommended tool to resolve the Windows errors issue. With the help of this tool you can remove the virus infections from the system automatically after scanning the whole PC. The tool will enhance the productivity of the computer up to a high level.