Windows is a vast used operating system in the world. It gives us a user friendly interface and also so many features to deal with your day by day work either personal or professional. Automatic windows update service is one of them. You can download or install many programs or applications that Microsoft releases at a definite interval of time through this service free of cost. But at some stages you will get an error message like “Windows update error 0x8007043B” saying that unable to update the windows. In this case you have to recognize the symptoms and the reasons to troubleshoot the Windows error 0x8007043B and make your Windows safe from any threat.
Performance of the PC gets slow, screen freezes, system stuck, sudden shutdown of the PC, starting problem, booting of different unwanted programs automatically, BSOD error prompting, unable to access some of the files, etc are some of the common symptoms that you can see when you get Windows update error 0x8007043B.
Many causes are there that are responsible for the prompting of Windows error 0x8007043B. Miscommunications between the automatic windows update service and the system, incorrect registry setting, incomplete installation of Windows, corruption in the system files, hardware failure, incompatibility of the software, outdated hard drive or corruption in the hard drive, virus attack, etc are the main reasons for “Windows update error 0x8007043B”.
Here is a manual reason given for you to resolve the issue of Windows error 0x8007043B:
- Click on the start button> Run> type services.msc and then press enter.
- Go to background intelligent transfer service and right click to find properties.
- In the startup type list, click on stop and then click on start. Make sure that Automatic button is selected. Press OK there.
- Now find automatic update service and right click to find properties.
- Here again you have to click on stop and then start in the startup type list. Make sure that Automatic button is selected. Now press OK.
- Get out of the service Windows.
This manual process will help you to get rid of the issue of Windows update error 0x8007043B, but you should have a sound technical skill to follow this manual process. So you can download Advanced System Repair tool for the troubleshooting of the error issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool is the best tool that is used to fix the Windows update errors. This tool is also used to optimize the performance of the computer and to remove the virus and malware from the system.