Acpi.sys is just like a device driver or system files in the windows operating system. It allows the hardware of the computer to communicate with the other applications or software. But sometimes when the Acpi.sys files get corrupt due to the corruption in the windows registry or hard disk then you may get a very critical error message on your computer i.e. Acpi.sys blue screen error. This error code may prevent the whole system to work properly. So it is necessary to get rid of this issue using manual or automatic way of troubleshooting. You can also fix this issue using Advanced System Repair tool.
You can get many sort of Acpi.sys error in your computer. They are like;
- “A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file: Acpi.sys.”
- “:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some info, and then we’ll restart for you. If you would like to know more, you can search online later for this error: acpi.sys.”
- “STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL – acpi.sys”
- “STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED – acpi.sys”
- “STOP 0×00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA – acpi.sys”
What are the causes of Acpi.sys blue screen error –
Main causes of the prompting of this error is incorrect MSDN device driver, corruption in the windows, virus infection, incompatible hardware and software, damaged system files, incomplete installation of the windows OS, etc.
- First of all update your device driver.
- Repair the windows registry that is related to MSDN.
- Restore the system to an earlier stage of time.
- You should run system file checker tool.
- Install a strong antivirus tool.
- Reinstall the windows operating system completely once.
Using the above manual method you can fix the error issue very easily, but one thing you should keep in your mind that this manual solution requires a deep technical knowledge to complete the process. You can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix this problem automatically.
With the help of Advanced System Repair tool you can simply fix the error issue automatically. You can also optimize the system performance of the computer with the help of this tool.