Like .exe files in the Windows computer, there are also .DLL files. These files are responsible for the proper running or execution of the various programs and applications in your computer. But sometimes corruption in these files will lead you to a very horrible situation. Likewise, if you get Audiosrv.dll not found or missing error in the computer, you will see that the computer will start behaving very roughly. So, you should fix Audiosrv.dll missing error or remove Audiosrv.dll not found error from the computer with the help of some manual or automatic way of troubleshooting. If you are not technically qualified then you may fix the issue automatically with Advanced System Repair tool.
What are the symptoms –
Some of the main symptoms that you can see after the prompting of Audiosrv.dll not found or missing error are:
- Slow performance of the computer.
- Unable to install or uninstall various applications.
- System sticking at many points.
- Screen freezing with blue screen of death error.
- Automatic shutdown of the computer.
- Repetitive restarting of the system.
- Unable to load any program on the computer.
You can also see some error messages on your computer screen usually as;
“Cannot start MSDN Windows Server 2003 Standard & Enterprise. A required component is missing: audiosrv.dll. Please install MSDN Windows Server 2003 Standard & Enterprise again.” Or,
“This application failed to start because audiosrv.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
What are the main causes –
When you go to remove Audiosrv.dll not found error or fix audiosrv.dll missing error then you will see that there are many causes responsible for this error issue. Some main causes are the missing of the audiosrv.dll file, corruption of the device drivers, hard drive incompatibility, virus infections, improper installation of the Windows OS, incomplete removal or uninstalling of some files, etc.
You can remove Audiosrv.dll not found error or fix Audiosrv.dll missing error with the help of the following manual method using the command prompt:
- Click on the Start
- Type command in the search box.
- Holding CTRL key + Shift on the keyboard, then hit ENTER
- Click on Yes option in the permission box that pops-up.
- Type regsvr32 /u audiosrv.dll and hit ENTER to un-register the file.
- Type regsvr32 /i audiosrv.dll hit ENTER to re-register the file.
- Now close the command prompt window.
- Re-start the program associated with audiosrv.dll file.
Using the above manual method will help you to troubleshoot the issue of Audiosrv.dll not found or missing error in the computer. But you should also keep in your mind that going through the manual method may be risky for the sake of the data of the computer, if you are not technically expert. Therefore, you can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix this issue automatically.
Advanced System Repair tool is the most recommended tool in the world that you can use to get rid of the Windows errors automatically. The tool is compatible with almost every version of the Windows OS. It will remove the entire PC errors and virus infections very easily after the launching of the tool. You can also enhance the performance of the computer after the complete scanning with the Advanced System Repair tool.