With the help of Windows operating system in your computer you can do many personal or professional jobs very easily and flawlessly. It has so many dll files that are very important for the smooth running of the programs. But sometimes it happens that when you try to install or run a program in your Windows then you will not be able to complete the process due to the damaged or corrupt kernel32.dll file and you may get “Invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll error” or invalid page fault error in Windows. You can fix this issue with the help of some manual methods or you can also fix the problem with the help of Advanced System Repair tool automatically.
After prompting of invalid page fault error in Windows you will see slow PC performance, screen freezing with blue screen of death error, system stuck, sudden shutdown, starting issue, unable to start or run various applications, prompting of several error messages, etc. You can also see the error message in your computer typically as;
“[PROGRAM NAME] has caused invalid page fault in Module Kernel32.dll error”
Causes of Invalid page fault error in Windows –
The most common causes for the occurring of this error issue are damaged or corrupt kernel32.dll file, virus infections, password list file is damaged, incorrect registry entries, damaged or misconfigured system files, incomplete installation of the Windows, malicious files installed, outdated or incompatible device drivers, software or hardware issue, etc.
You can fix the error issue with the help of this manual method:
- Click on the Start menu> Find> Files or Folders.
- Now type .CPL in the Named
- In the Look In box Type c: /windows/system and click on Find Now.
- Double click on the first .CPL file that appears in the search results. If it reports invalid page fault error then the file is damaged. If no error is reported then double click all the .CPL files one-by-one to identify which file is damaged.
- Note the name of the damaged .CPL file and open the My Computer window and then browse to the c: /windows/system
- Locate and right click on the damaged .CPL file to delete it.
- Now insert an original Windows Installation disc and extract a new copy of .CPL file.
With the help of the above manual method you will resolve Invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll error properly. But if the problem is not resolved with the manual method then you should download Advanced System Repair tool to fix the problem automatically.
With the help of the Advanced System Repair tool you can get rid of the entire Windows problems automatically by scanning and removing virus infections, errors and corruptions. With this tool you can also enhance the performance of the computer incredibly.