Sometimes due to the corruption or failure of the operating system or when you buy a new computer then you need to install Windows operating system in your computer. But during installation process you may see that you get a very annoying error message i.e. “Product key not verified error in Windows”. After getting this error in your computer you will not be able to install the Windows properly and you may get computer stuck situation. So in this situation you need to go through some manual or automatic solutions to install the Windows in your computer properly. You can fix this problem automatically with the help of the Advanced System Repair.
What are the symptoms –
Main symptoms that you can see are the prompting of the error messages repeatedly on the screen, unable to process the installation process, compute stuck at certain point, unable to access the computer further, etc. You can also see the error message during the error issue on your computer screen usually as;
“We couldn’t verify the Product key. Please check your installation media.”
What are the causes –
You can fix product key not verified error in your computer properly if you have a vast idea about the causes of the error issue. Main causes for the prompting of Product key not verified error in Windows are installing Windows from a scratched DVD, USB not supported by the computer through which installation is progressed, incorrect BIOS settings, incompatible version of Windows is using, etc.
How to fix Product key not verified error in Windows –
You can fix produce key not verified error with following manual methods:
- Check the DVD that it is not scratched and properly inserted in the slot.
- If you are using USB drive then you should go through the following steps.
- Check the ISO file you used to make this installation media.
- Try to remake the media using the USB tool.
- You should also check that USB is properly inserted into USB port.
Change the BIOS settings of the computer:
- Press DEL, F2 or F10 or refer your system documentation for the key binding assigned to boot into the BIOS at the time of system startup.
- Locate the options for USB and make sure USB Legacy support is turned on.
- If there is an emulation setting for USB, set it to CD/DVD. Make sure it is not set to hard disk.
Now you will be able to install the Windows OS on your compute properly and you will not get Product key not verified error in Windows. The installation will be progressed without product key properly. But you should make sure that while going through the manual method you should have a deep technical knowledge. If not, then you should download Advanced System Repair tool to fix the error issue automatically in your Windows.
Advanced System Repair tool is one of the best tools in the world that you can use to fix the entire error situations of the computer automatically. With the help of this tool you can easily remove the virus infections and other malicious files completely. The tool will also help you to increase the efficiency of the computer.