To complete various work or task through computer you usually install some applications on your computer. Sometimes you install the applications or software successfully but sometimes you also get problems. In the same way you get “the application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000135” error in your computer while installing or downloading the applications. It is a very critical error issue that makes you annoyed and frustrated. You can get rid of this issue with the help of some manual methods or you can also use Advanced System Repair tool to fix the problem automatically.
Main symptoms that you can see are prompting of error message regularly, slow system properly, automatic system shutdown, starting problem, system stuck, screen freezing with blue screen of death error issue, unable to install the applications, etc.
Causes of the application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000135 –
Main causes that are responsible for the prompting of the error issues are incomplete installation of the Windows OS, corruption in the .NET framework, incomplete installation of applications, virus infections, outdated or incompatible hard drivers, damaged or misconfigured Windows system files, incorrect registry entries, etc.
You can go through the following manual method to fix the issue:
- Open control panel and click Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the .NET Framework.
- Run .NET Framework cleanup Utility to clean the .NET Framework components completely.
- Now go to Windows folder: C: /Windows/.
- Rename the folder assembly to assembly1.
- Rename the folder Microsoft.NET to NET1.
- Now open registry and Click on Start> Run> type exe and Click OK.
- Now go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft registry and deleted .NETFramework
- Install Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 SP1.
With the help of the above manual method you can fix the application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000135. But the above manual method requires a deep technical knowledge to fix the error. So you should use Advanced System Repair tool to fix the problem automatically.
Advanced System Repair is a very dynamic tool to fix the entire problems in your Windows automatically. With the help of this tool you can scan the computer and remove the problems completely. You can also enhance the performance of the computer with the help of this tool.